I
busy clinging tooth and nail in new projects and trying to start new businesses that allow me to improve my situation, that's why I had neglected my blog. But this time I could not stop to use my blog to express my total rejection of a company that harms our Huanuco environment.
Agency is Gym International, which makes the transport service Huanuco Lima and vice versa, particularly always traveled in this company because I thought one of the best of Huanuco. But on my last trip to observe the "hostess" after distributing soft drinks and sadwichs, go through a bag to collect all the waste (plastic cups, bags, napkins). So far so good. But then I watched with great indignation as one of the "hostess" tossed out the window all the waste collected during the course of Huanuco to Lima.
Following these scandalous acts and reprehensible that I have seen, I decided never again to travel in the company, it is an agency that threatens the ecology and the environment. It is obvious that they have any kind of values \u200b\u200band love for our country. This reminds me of students that damaged our national heritage in northern Peru, a highly reprehensible act.
And in this case the company Gym International, pollutes our environment. That this shell! .
is imperative that staff working in the transport company are trained in handling and waste management, to have the technical tools and theoretical and practical knowledge of proper handling of waste.
From this my trench, I call on the authorities and civil society in general, to make a statement about this sad fact. And an embarrassment to Huanuco.
Those responsible deserve to be punished severely and the company should be fined for the grave harm they do every time these trucks traveling from Huanuco to Lima and back.
busy clinging tooth and nail in new projects and trying to start new businesses that allow me to improve my situation, that's why I had neglected my blog. But this time I could not stop to use my blog to express my total rejection of a company that harms our Huanuco environment. Agency is Gym International, which makes the transport service Huanuco Lima and vice versa, particularly always traveled in this company because I thought one of the best of Huanuco. But on my last trip to observe the "hostess" after distributing soft drinks and sadwichs, go through a bag to collect all the waste (plastic cups, bags, napkins). So far so good. But then I watched with great indignation as one of the "hostess" tossed out the window all the waste collected during the course of Huanuco to Lima.
Following these scandalous acts and reprehensible that I have seen, I decided never again to travel in the company, it is an agency that threatens the ecology and the environment. It is obvious that they have any kind of values \u200b\u200band love for our country. This reminds me of students that damaged our national heritage in northern Peru, a highly reprehensible act.
And in this case the company Gym International, pollutes our environment. That this shell! .
is imperative that staff working in the transport company are trained in handling and waste management, to have the technical tools and theoretical and practical knowledge of proper handling of waste.
From this my trench, I call on the authorities and civil society in general, to make a statement about this sad fact. And an embarrassment to Huanuco.
Those responsible deserve to be punished severely and the company should be fined for the grave harm they do every time these trucks traveling from Huanuco to Lima and back.
0 comments:
Post a Comment