Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How Soon Will Syphillis Show Up On A Blood Test

video games on the new New Year's resolutions

New New Year's resolutions suck. Stink simply because they never met. Or almost never.



Eye, I am convinced that the new purposes suck, but only new . The purposes are simply great. I have a 7 for this year.

Regarding the new , is as always: one thinks of those things that does but would like to do. Then he makes a promise to himself that will make them. So suddenly. And with the Christmas euphoria goes and proclaims to the four winds.

But is that important things do not happen overnight, no major decisions are taken in the little bit of cava between the dessert and coffee.

decide things like 'quit' during New Year's Eve dinner only leads to a huge frutración day 2, just at the time when you buy snuff.

The problem is always the same: attacking the symptom not the cause. If there are things that do not normally do, that's because they're not on your list of priorities. If those things you usually hammered into the consciousness, not leaving you calm, it is because your list is wrong.

If the list of priorities in your life is wrong, it is useless Andira things end happily. Better than meditate quietly. Nothing to announce at the New Year feast. Meditate on this for several days, make a good plan, if only mentally. You have to rearrange the time, custom, routine. And that nose, you have to acostrumbrar mind the idea of \u200b\u200bchange. If it is really important, give it the importance it has.

My New Year's resolutions are things I've been doing more or less sporadically, and now I intend to put more focus. Things had already begun to do, and I've seen it work, you go with me, and it's time to get serious. And of course they are not important things. The important things do not depend on the holiday calendar, of course not. Come on, you could call them for purposes such as giving a different name. Just

I'm reorganizing a bit high on my list. But we do that every day, right?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
-> Update: This program, BlogPress iPad, it sucks. Sucks a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment