Many times, when conversation arises, I ask people about the reasons for trash TV. No wonder the wrong tone, and I do not usually include the word 'trash TV ' as such. Someone speaks
Big Brother of DEC of La Noria, and I ask and he does not want the thing, and they stuck the wrong way into the conversation:
- "Go , you see these programs? Do you like? Why you see them? Do not prefer to see a series or something else? "
Interestingly, the answer is always in the same line: make excuses. Nobody gives reasons, only excuses.
I never questioned anything, just ask. But people make excuses.
The excuse used is that of " I'm tired and not having to think. been all day [put here your preferred daily complaint] and I need to disconnect "
The truth is that right then I would say,
"Beware lest so much off the brain, one day you are going to try to connect and no longer works"
But I usually bite my tongue, that with a statement like that, people often get defensive and look at me wrong.
0 comments:
Post a Comment