Because the blog is not very moved ... which does not mean that what remains is not, we decided to share with you the last record which Tipico But True We sent the same length as a gift and also to make public use of it, ie difunfirlo.
"I did not want to upload this album to the Internet to try to do it differently and more personal with hand in hand, hacking as we've always done, forcing people to contact when you burn the disc or leave it. But I has been impossible for it to reach € problems across the Atlantic, so in the end I will use this tool ... "(Long) I hope
download and enjoy this album ...
With love your friends: Social Cultural Space What we have left.
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R1DJNS95 (Copy the link and download)
Come visit us and participate in workshops that are all very good.
you soon ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment