Following the no-strike the other day a buddy sent me this story that I did not know. I think it reflects reality, we should teach our children about politicians:
One day a florist went to the barber for a haircut. After the court ordered the bill and the barber replied
- I can not accept money. This week I am doing community service.
The florist was pleased and said goodbye. When the barber went to open the business, the next morning was a note of thanks and a dozen roses at the door.
Then came a baker for a haircut, and when he went to pay, the barber said:
- I can not accept money. This week I am doing community service.
Baker was happy and left. The next morning when the barber again, there was a note of thanks and a dozen cakes waiting at the door.
Later, a teacher was to cut his hair and when to pay, the man again replied,
- I can not accept money. This week I am doing community service.
Professor joyfully went. The next morning when the barber opened, there was a note of thanks and a dozen different books such as' How to improve your business' and 'How to become successful '.
Then a deputy was to cut his hair and when you paid and again the barber said:
- I can not accept money. This week I am doing community service.
deputy walked away happy. The next day when the barber went to open the site, about a dozen MPs lined up for free haircuts.
This, dear friend, shows the fundamental difference that currently exists between ordinary citizens and members of the political caste.
0 comments:
Post a Comment