THROUGH People magazine, I just found out that the protagonist of the Twilight saga, Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen) is the cover of Seventeen June and interview granted is found as one of the few women who have fallen under the spell of Robert Pattinson. "When I met Rob, I did not think twice on it," says the young actress. "It's very attractive, but there was no chemistry between us", commented and also dared to ensure that the sex symbol "does not include the girls." "He get lots of attention from them, but can not understand because before Twilight was just Harry Potter's uncle. "
The story is quite different if Greene tells about the family member in fiction, Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen). When asked if it was caught by Lutz said he recognized "Yes, I thought of him."
The couple is in negotiations to participate in the second part of Amanecer (Breaking Dawn) as part of Cullen. The boys met years ago through its agent and have been best friends forever and roll them closer together. However, Ashley does not see a romance sight: "It's one of my best friends, but if something romantic, we had realized for years," he explains. "I like to talk to him about other guys by male perspective. I love our relationship, so do not Liaria to go together. " But love can not but stop and say it to Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment