Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How Much Penicillin To Give Dog

Lady Gaga music video dedicated for their gay friends


Lady Gaga's new music video dedicated to all your gay friends and fans to celebrate their "bravery and courage." She revealed that with its theme 'Alexander', explores the purity of gay relationships.

Lady Gaga has also admitted that somehow 'envy' gay love, because she never had the opportunity to be very close to straight men in their relationships.

'is a celebration and admiration for the love between gays. Here I confess my envy for the courage and bravery that they need to be together. I could not find that with a man in my life. " Lady Gaga

finished explaining what happens in the video dedicated to this type of love that admires. 'In the video I'm pining for the love of my gay friends, but they do not want me. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment