I arrive in the mail a comment to an old entry funny about sex, video games and zombies . I quote:
HELLO DER YOUR DAMN YOU ARE A WHORE ETUP BLOOPERS SET AS THAT HAPPENS YOU'RE A LESBIAN HOOKER ESNOOB IFELIZ GIT YOU BITCH SHIT WHORE YOU FRIENDS WITHOUT THE HEAD SO fucked PORN YOU FILTHY BITCH BITCH HIOMOPSEXUAL STUPID SON OF A BITCH YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE desert ADIOSSSS CLEAR AND YOU ARE A BITCH BASTARD
This initially afraid of anything. In fact, it is very likely to produce a tremendous laugh. For anyone who has ever written a blog will sound. Reach thousands! I, personally, always, always makes me smile and reminds me of fun times Joystiq .
However, if I see the text, I realize that the poor fanboy who writes this will not have more than 13 years of age and not more than 5 years old brain. Then he looked at my children playing next door to the console, then I get some questions about the poor fanboy:
- do you really unable to write two words correctly? What mood to pound the keyboard is that? How did this state of mind?
- what kind of education has had, if any? What education is having now?
- what adult is with him and watching him surf the Internet while cursing left and right?
- who oversees its games and other activities, then teach you things about the content shown there?
- If you come to my blog, to an article in 2007, what kind of things go online? "Porn? "Gore? "Terror? "Fanaticism? "Sects?
- With the vast number of sons of bitches / cheeky / leaders of sects that are around the world, what would it cost a kid rolling and to make it what you want?
- When I grow up, how will your family? how to educate their children?
Now I do not smile. Now I have a mixture of fear and shame.
0 comments:
Post a Comment